Manhattan attack: What, when and how?
At least eight people in New York City were killed and 11 injured, here is what we know so far. Donald Trump responded to the deadly attack in New York via Twitter, saying: “In NYC, looks like another attack by a very sick and deranged person. — Donald J. Trump October 31, 2017 Later, President Trump also offered his condolences: “My thoughts, condolences and prayers to victims and families of New York City terrorist attack. — Donald J. Trump October 31, 2017 Trump also said he ordered Homeland Security to “step up” the US’ “already Extreme Vetting Program”. @foxandfriends — Donald J. Trump November 1, 2017 New work City Mayor Bill de Blasio told a news conference on Tuesday that: “This was an act of terror, and a particularly cowardly act of terror, aimed at innocent civilians, aimed at people going about their lives who had no idea what was about to hit them.” This was a cowardly act of terror.




Donald Trump's 'Thoughtless' Tweet on 17th Anniversary of 9/11 Upsets Americans










’26/11 Mumbai attacks help New York police to be better prepared’
Discover Related

Protesters Assail Trump, Musk in Rallies Around US

Trump posts video purporting to show deadly Yemen strike

'Oops': Trump shares drone video of Houthi strike. Watch

How the ‘war on terror’ paved the way for student deportations in the US

Full transcript of Trump team’s Yemen attack plan that was shared on Signal

War Plans Leak Reveals The Shocking Incompetence Of The Trump Administration

The Atlantic publishes Yemen ‘attack plans shared by Trump aides’ on Signal

What’s the fallout of the US security breach?

New York Times denounces Trump’s ‘intimidation tactics’ against reporters

The inside story of how a journalist was sent White House war plans

Trump vs. Boasberg: The constitutional crisis that escalated this week.
