Hamas is set to free 3 Israelis and 5 Thais in next hostage release, officials say
Palestinians walk among the rubble of buildings destroyed by Israeli bombardment in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip, on Wednesday after Israel began allowing hundreds of thousands of Gazans to return to the area last week. Trump on Saturday said he would urge Egypt and Jordan to accept people from Gaza so that “we just clean out that whole thing,” calling the territory “a demolition site.” Trump said he would urge the leaders of both countries, key allies of the United States and major recipients of American aid in the region, to accept the idea, saying the resettlement could be temporary or long term. In his first public comments since Trump floated the suggestion Saturday, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Sisi called the idea “an injustice” that Egypt would not be party to. “The solution is not to remove the Palestinian people from their place.” The Egyptian president said his government would work with the Trump administration to achieve peace “that is based on the two-state solution” between Israel and the Palestinians.







Discover Related

The surprising casualties of Benjamin Netanyahu’s torrent of terror

Netanyahu aides arrested for taking money to promote Qatar as hostage mediator

How Israeli hostage families rallied Trump to their cause

What is the 'Qatargate' scandal roiling Israel?

Hamas issues call to arms against atrocities in Gaza: ‘Let everyone break their silence’

Hamas issues call to arms against displacement as Israel orders new evacuations

Israeli PM Netanyahu says ‘military pressure working’, announces latest terms ‘Hamas leaders in Gaza can leave if…’

Israel PM Netanyahu offers Hamas leaders safe exit if group surrenders weapons

'Hamas Leaders Will Be Allowed To Leave...': Netanyahu Lays Down Condition For Gaza Ceasefire Proposal

Israel PM Netanyahu says military pressure on Hamas working, ‘cracks’ emerging in negotiations

Israeli PM Netanyahu vows to pressure Hamas after ceasefire proposal

Hamas Says It Accepts New Gaza Ceasefire Proposal As Israel Begins New Ground Operations In Rafah

Israeli hostage cries, pleads for freedom in new Hamas video: Get me out of here

Hamas accepts Gaza ceasefire proposal, but Israel makes counteroffer

Netanyahu offers to let Hamas leaders leave Gaza if they lay down arms

Israeli air attacks kill dozens in Gaza as Palestinians mark Eid al-Fitr

Israel sends counter-proposal on Gaza truce as Rafah ground operations continue

Hamas says it accepts a new Gaza ceasefire proposal but Israel makes a counter-offer

Hamas agrees to new Gaza ceasefire proposal: ‘Hope Israel won’t undermine it'

Israeli strikes kill family of 6, Hamas spokesman in Gaza

Israel orders more evacuations and Palestinians stage rare anti-Hamas protests

Journalist killed, evacuation calls issued as Israel presses Gaza offensive

Netanyahu and top aides think Israel can beat Hamas on the battlefield
