1 year, 11 months ago

Shraddha murder case: Media house restrained from publishing content of charge sheet

New Delhi: Delhi's Saket court on Monday passed an order on a plea moved by Delhi Police against a channel and other channels seeking an order restraining them from disseminating content of charge sheet including digital evidence in the Shraddha murder case stating that it is "not" a public document. Special public prosecutor Amit Prasad said that the Delhi Police earlier approached the court on credible information that one of the media houses has accessed the audio-video evidence related to the Narco test and the Practo app. "Delhi Police approached the court on credible information that one of the media houses has accessed the audio-video evidence related to Narco test and Practo app and is likely to disseminate the same today," Amit Prasad told ANI. Earlier on April 6, Delhi's Saket Court adjourned the hearing on arguments on charges against accused Aftab Poonawala in the Shraddha Walkar murder case in view of the lawyers' strike in lower courts.

Deccan Chronicle

Discover Related